Day : 1 - Arrival to Panama City :
Upon arrival to Panama a representative from Panama Tourism & Travel will pick you up at the airport and transfer you to your city hotel for your firs night in Panama.
Day : 2 - Bocas del Toro :
In the early morning you will be transferred from your hotel to the local airport in Panama City for your flight to Bocas del Toro. Upon arrival, you will be met at the airstrip in Bocas Town and transferred to the Playa Tortuga Hotel.
Day : 3 - Tour to Bocatorito Lagoon, Cayo Coral and Zapatilla Cays :
Today’s tour starts at the Bocas del Toro pier with a short boat ride to Laguna Bocatorito. In this bay, also called dolphin bay, the probability to spot dolphins is about 95%. You will spend some time watching them jump and play around your boat. You then continue to the Coral Keys to practice some snorkeling and to enjoy the colorful Bocas del Toro underwater world. At the Coral Keys there is a restaurant where you can have lunch if you want to (not included in the tour!). You will then continue to Red Frog Beach. It received its name thanks to the abundance of tiny red frogs that can be found at that beach. Enjoy the afternoon looking for the red frogs or relaxing at this clean white beach. In the late afternoon you will be taken back to Bocas del Toro.
Day : 4 – Embera Indian Village :
In the morning you will be transferred to the Bocas Del Toro airport for your flight back to Panama City. There, your English speaking guide will pick you up and take you on a private tour to the Embera Indian Community
Day : 5 – Guna Yala Island :
In the early morning you will be transferred from your hotel to the local airport in Panama City for your flight to Guna Yala and you will be transfer to the Uaguinega cabins
Day : 6 – Guna Yala Tour options :
- Tour to the Cainora or Soskandup beaches both have white sand and crystal clear waters of the Caribbean Sea.
- Birds and wild flowers nature tours in the Guna Yala This tour includes a thorough exchange with nature, you will see a variety of birds from different regions who have immigrated to our country, many of them endangered. The flora in Kuna Yala is one of the most important attractions, there are lots of wildflowers and herbs of all kinds. Many of these plants are used today by the Kuna to cure various diseases
- River tour
- Tour to Achutupus Historic Guna Cementery to see how Gunas bury their loved ones
Day : 7 – Monkey Island and Chagres River :
In the morning you will be transferred to the Bocas Del Toro airport for your flight back to Panama City. There, your English speaking guide will pick you up and take you on a private tour to
Day : 8 – Anton Valley:Visit to La Pintada, A Pre-Colombian Mysterious Petroglyph, Trekking and climbing to El Macho, A beautiful natural Waterfal, Visit to the Nispero Gardens and Zoo (Home of the rare "golden frog" and exotic birds, Visit to "La Casa de Lourdes", where the garden views are spectacular and the food outstanding, Bathing on Hot Springs & Waterfalls, Visit to the Artisan Market, where attractive indian crafts are noticeably cheaper than in the city, Canopy Tour
Day : 9 – Aerial Tram :
Discover the secrets of the upper rainforest canopy with a ride on the Resort aerial tram. The tram takes you from the shodowy rainforest floor through the under story, and into the sundrenched canopy. There you can enjoy a birds eye view of a thousand hues of green interspersed with the fluorescent exclamation points of flowering trees.
Day : 10 - Departure to Panama City :
After breakfast you will be transferred to the Tocumen Airport for your international flight back home.
- Meet & Greet at the Airport
- 5 Nights s at the Country Inn & Suites Amador in Standard Room
- 2 Nights at Playa Tortuga Hotel in Standard Room
- 2 Nights at Uaginega Hotel
- Tour to Bocatorito, Coral Cay & Red Frog Beach
- Roundtrip flight Bocas del Toro Island in economy class
- Roundtrip flight Guna Yala Island in economy class
- Food (complete breakfast, lunch and dinner where you can taste from a variety of seafood such as fresh local fish, shrimp, king crabs and if you dont liked seafood also you can choose Chicken, steak or vegetarian dishes.(bottle of water at lunch and dinner). In Guna Yala
- Ground transfers on A/C motor coaches
- All taxes and service charges
- Avaliable two (2) daily tours, mentioned in Guna Yala
- Entrance Fee to Nisper Zoo
Tour Entrance Fee
- Airport Departure Tax (US$ 20.00 per person )
- Tourist Card (US$ 5.00 for certain nationalities)
- Optional tours
- Meals not mentioned
- All extras in the hotels
- Voluntary tips & gratuities
- Taxes in Guna Yala ( US $ $12.00 per adult )
Price $ 1940.00 per person Reserve Now