If you want to relax and chill out, on the path to Boquete lies a place famous for its natural hot springs renown for their healing properties. The hot springs are located within a private farm and four undeveloped pools of mineral water with different temperatures are easily accessible. With so many adventurous and physical demanding tours in Boquete, the Caldera Hot springs is certainly a place to come if you feel like soothing your aches.
Caldera, which means boiling pot, is a small town near the Caldera River and is half way between Dolega and Boquete. The river itself serves as a refreshing cool off after bathing in the hot springs. Enjoy a refreshing dip in the Río Caldera and marvel at the smooth and warm boulders and hot pockets of water within the river itself which can be located with the help of your guide.
Two of the four thermal pools are surrounded by man placed stones which give them a touch of intimacy and privacy. The temperatures in each hot water hole range from 38°C - 46°C. What travelers most like about this hot water site is that it is totally uncrowded. Most of the times, you will have all four pools for yourself or at least one for your entire group.
- Meet at your Hotel
- 30 minutes by 4 x 4 to petroglyphs location
- 5 minutes for walk to petroglyphs
- 10 minutes to observe petroglyphs and listen to speech
- 5 minutes to walk back to the 4 x 4
- 10 minutes by 4 x 4 to the Hot Springs Farm
- 5 minutes walking to the Hot Springs area
- 2 - 3 hours at Hot Springs
- 10 minutes to walk back to the 4 x 4
- 45 minutes by 4 x 4 back to downtown Boquete
What do you need to take?
Prices include: transportation to and from the Caldera Hot Springs (departing from Boquete), snacks, private farm entrance fee, guidance and explanation at petroglyph's site.
|Price: $ 25.00 per person |
BOOK NOW !
* The prices do not include Panama's Sales Tax.