Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Panama, Panama, Panama
Greetings from Panama! My name is Marina Ehrman and I have been a professional tour guide and promoter for Panama Tourism and Travel Company since 2005. I love what I do and am proud to share what my country has to offer. It is filled with endless leisure and commercial attractions, friendly happy people who open their doors to all visitors. Panama is a country of incomparable natural beauty with a variety of tourist attractions, beautiful beaches in the Pacific and Caribbean. The tropical climate year round with its diversified flora, fauna and indigenous groups make it one of the most important of Ecotourism in Latin America. I invite you to know our country’s history, culture and also enjoy the cuisine, folklore and traditions that only a place in the world can provide………Panama! Contact me and I’ll organize your visit and will be happy to welcome you in Panama. For more information on Panama, follow my Facebook page and my blog. Visit www.panamatourismtravel.com

About : Guna Yala



With so much to offer, Guna Yala is one of the preferred destinations both for adventurers and tourists, for culture and history lovers and for those seeking adventure. When approaching the Kuna coasts, there is an almost indescribable feeling of serenity, probably emanating from the green and blue of nearby reefs, from the coralline white sanded beaches, the bamboo and straw huts, all merging harmoniously in this wonderful and mysterious destination.

Strolling on the beaches of one of the 365 islands – of which by law only a small portion can be settled - the astounding blue waters are so calm that they seem to be painted.

This place is synonymous with relaxation and a sense of freedom, of being carefree, secure and blessed with the opportunity to admire magnificent handcraft, unforgettable beaches and a culture that is unique in the world.

The Gunas are a very respected and proud people, and at the same time hospitable and good-natured. Underlying this indigenous reservation is a historical background with a unique political structure and an admirable struggle to protect their rights and traditions. However, besides fighters, many have been prominent poets, painters, artists and graduates from international universities.


The famous “molas” handcrafted by the Guna women have received international recognition for their beauty and intricate creation, and are part of their daily dress together with colorful skirts, beat anklets and hand bracelets. When reaching puberty, Guna women receive a ring for their nose

















2 comments:

  1. Howdy I am so grateful I found your website, I really found you by accident,
    while I was browsing on Askjeeve for something else, Anyways I am here now and
    would just like to say kudos for a marvelous post and a all round exciting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read
    it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also added in your RSS
    feeds, so when I have time I will be back
    to read more, Please do keep up the great b.
    my site: bmi chart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your Wellcome , i feel so happy you take time to read my post and more you let me know that was helpfull. We have in our website www.panamatourismtravel.com tour packages to Guna Yala and others places

      Regards from Panama

      Delete