Day : 1 - Panama City :
Upon arrival to Panama a representative from Panama Tourism & Travel will pick you up at the airport and transfer you to your city hotel for your firs night in Panama.
Day : 2 - Guna Yala Island :
In the early morning you will be transferred to the domestic airport, where you will take a short flight to the pristine Guna Yala Islands in the Caribbean Sea. Here you will stay in a secluded and quiet lodge, where you will enjoy the beautiful ocean view while balancing in a hammock.
Overnight at Yandup Lodge in an Over-the-Water Bungalow, three daily meals included.
Day : 3 - Guna Yala Tour Option :
- Tour to the Cainora or Soskandup beaches both have white sand and crystal clear waters of the Caribbean Sea.
- Birds and wild flowers nature tours in the Guna Yala This tour includes a thorough exchange with nature, you will see a variety of birds from different regions who have immigrated to our country, many of them endangered. The flora in Kuna Yala is one of the most important attractions, there are lots of wildflowers and herbs of all kinds. Many of these plants are used today by the Kuna to cure various diseases
- River tour
- Tour to Achutupus Historic Guna Cementery to see how Gunas bury their loved ones
Day : 4 - Half Day Panama City Tour & Miraflores Locks:
In the morning you will be transferred to the Bocas Del Toro airport for your flight back to Panama City. There, your English speaking guide will pick you up and take you on a private tour to see the Panama Canal at the Miraflores Visitor Center
After the visit to the Canal you will continue with your guide to the Historical Casco Antiguo
Day : 5 - Departure :
After breakfast you will be transferred to the Tocumen Airport for your international flight back home.
- Meet & Greet at the Airport
- 2 Nts at Hotel in the City in a Standard Room
- 2 Nts at Yandup Lodge
- 2 daily tours in Guna Yala
- Half Day Panama City Tour & Miraflores Locks
- Roundtrip flight to Guna Yala in economy class
- Ground transfers on A/C motor coaches
- All taxes and service charges
- Airport Departure Tax (US$ 20.00 per person )
- Tourist Card (US$ 5.00 for certain nationalities)
- Optional tours
- Meals not mentioned
- All extras in the hotels
- Voluntary tips & gratuities
Price $ 885.00 per person